Here’s how a typical home purchase works from start to finish.
Today I wanted to share what we do when we help you buy a home. If you haven’t bought a home before or need a refresher, here’s how the process typically works:
1. Initial consultation. This is where we meet and listen to exactly what you want in your home.
2. Loan pre-approval. If you’re getting financing, this is the next step.
3. We visit homes. We start unlocking doors, finding out the right price range, neighborhood, and overall fit for you and your family’s needs.
4. Make an offer. Once we find the right house, it’s time to make an offer.
5. We negotiate on your behalf. Sometimes we’re just negotiating with the seller, sometimes we’re also negotiating against other buyers. We collaborate with you and use our extensive expertise to help you win.
6. We complete a series of inspections. After your offer is accepted, it’s time for a home inspection, HOA inspection, and more.
7. We get an appraisal. We’ll make sure the value is good on the appraisal and the title is clean.
8. Final loan approval. Once we have this, we can head on to the closing table, celebrate with champagne, and give you the keys to your new home.
Here at the Anderson Group, we pride ourselves on making every experience for our clients special. We want you to know that you are loved and you matter to us. We’re not just about the transaction; we’re about building life-long relationships with you and your family.
If you have questions about buying a home or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you soon.